Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Introduction (The Alpha)

Yes, this is the beginning.  My first actual blog.  I have been known to spout off a bit on Facebook and many of those conversations were quite intriguing so, I've decided to give this a go to see if anyone is really reading what I was writing.  The topics will certainly vary from politics to music to sports or whatever else is on my mind at the time.  I will tell you now that I will hold no punches and while it will never be my intention to offend anyone, it may very well happen from time to time.  This stands as my disclaimer so, please remember that no one has to read this....no one is forcing anyone to log on to this blog.  If you are reading it you have logged in of your own freewill so, if you do not like a topic....LEAVE!  I am pretty sure that this will not be an issue knowing my friends and family. Ha!  I look forward to hearing from you all so please do not hesitate to respond to posts........Welcome!  


2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear what this guy says...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about scammers.... trying to get money out of afghanistan

    ReplyDelete